- Rhyno and Corino beat some team I have never heard of. Wonder if they will be the new muscle of SCUM?
- Pauley Shore, errrrrr, Matt Taven sells his soul to the House of Truth. I thought he was supposed to have signed with WWE?
- Grizzly Redwood is supposed to face someone, I don't remember who, Kevin Steen comes in and tells Mr. Nobody to piss off, he doesn't so Steen murders him. Steen then gives Redwood a match, and of course wins, no surprise there
- Matt Hardy carries the TV title to the ring, I suspect because he can't actually wear it, and Nigel tells him he will get a match against Cole in two weeks, and it will be a title match IF he can survive a four corners match against Elgin, Strong and Richards. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.
- The Briscoes beat Worlds Greatest Tag Team in a Titles vs. Team match when Haashole turned on Shelton "WWE Bound" Benjamin. Pretty predictable outcome there, would have been nice to have Charlie explain it post match, but I am sure we will hear from him soon enough
The Phillies are everything I hoped the Mets would be - a team that plays their fucking asses off for all 27 outs. They're never out of a game. Solly 10/20/09