According to Ron Artests fucked up logic, Adam Morrison is a better player than not only him, but anybody that has less than two rings. Stupidass Championship chaser. And I notice Kobe isn't here. I'm guessing that's because when somebodys set to kick your ass in the StarWars World, you can't just let them join your side because your afraid you might get your pussyass beat.
1. Hodge - You have the best cast hands down. The only weak link is Smith as Chewie, but it's Chewie, so it probably doesn't matter and MCD as Vader. Not a fan of that move. I like him, just not as Vader.
2. Serge - With the exception of Takei as Obi and Pal/Tark, I think Serge actually has one of the best all around casts. Oh, And I never liked Rowan Atkinson, but that's mainly based on his Mr. Bean stuff, which I never quite got.
3. Habsy - Clooney makes an awesome Solo. Roberts fits, I guess. Crowe is wasted. That Weaving guy might make a good Yoda, come to think of it. Foxx works as Calrissian; that's a solid role for him. Williams makes sense as C-3PO. The villains work, although Haysbert might be a stretch. Might not, though. Brody could work, I guess. Solid cast.
Probably Check Out On DVD:
4. Solly - Solly's leads are dumb. I dislike Maguire and don't care for that Holloway guy. Let's see if he does anything in real life that's worth a shit besides Lost. The rest is pretty solid (mostly).
5. Stu - Don't know who Arterton is. Or a lot of these people, actually. Damon, Pitt, Reed and Kiel work for me (those four ever been in the same sentence before?). Maybe Ejiofor.
Might Netflix It If It's On The InstaView Thing At Some Point:
6. Simmons - DeNiro's wasted as Owen. And with Lane? Doesn't fit. O'Quinn actually has done cool stuff outside of Lost, but I think Palpatine isn't the right fit for the guy. Nothing really fits, yet nothing is horribly wrong, either. Mid to lower all the way on this one.
7. Gator. - Besides Rickman and Fishburne.......... Ehhh. I guess Jake and Ryan could work. Same thing goes for Lilly that I think about Holloway. Stewart's good for Obi. Ehhhhh on a whole.
8. Sop - High spots: Connery, (maybe)Murphy....... Bleh. Just up and down bleh. Nothing really fits for me. This just caters to a bunch of people that watch TV shows that I don't watch, while I prefer more (at least) name movie actors for a big name movie..
9. Eco - I don't get it. No offense to the guy, but, what the fuck.
No argument. These are just two of my least favorite casts for this. I vote on if I were wanting to see it or not. Let's break 'em down:
I've seen that Pine guy in the Star Trek movie thing, and he was good, I guess. But he doesn't sell this movie for me. Cooper's ok, too, but he doesn't do much for me in one of the leads. Don't care for Garner. Never seen her in anything I've given a remote shit about. Newman works, as does The Rock. Chewie is pretty much irrelevant in this to me, but whatever (Why didn't anyone draft Paul Wight as Chewie? Figured he'd be one of the big names for that role for sure). Shearer as Yoda? OK, I guess. Grammer as C-3PO does nothing for me. The DeNiro pairing with Lane seems weird to me, but it really doesn't matter as these parts are pretty throwaway from my recollection. Nice to have a name, I guess, for them. Hayes does nothing for me, as does O'Quinn (he might have at some point, but now it seems, to me at least, that the Lost crowd has just overvalued him for anything other than smaller roles. Might be totally wrong on that if something bigger comes along and he shines to it). I like Olyphant, but ehhhh. Not as Tarkin. Maybe as someone else (Han?).
I'm not being a dick here at all. Seriously, I'm not. I just think your cast fits in with people who know some of these people from TV shows that I don't watch. Never seen Chuck, and I'm sure I'm wrong, but that show seems like Jim Halpert got suckered into a spyring from the ads I've seen (=Not Interested) Fillion's ok, but wasn't he in the Serenity movie that everyone says is a Star Wars kinda thing? Might be a been there'done that sorta thing). Of course Bell is there, I just don't see Leia being a blonde hottie like that. Connery as Obi-Wan is good. I've gotten to the point that I can't stand Eddie Murphy. Again, Chewie is irrelevant. Seth Green as Yoda sounds like stunt casting to me. Don't know who Barrowman is, or Alexander Skarsgard, either. Macy/Huffman, I get it, just don't particularly care. Rourke as Vader? Don't like that at all. Spacey might make a good Tarkin, but for the Emperor? No.
Just a whole lot of meh. If either of these casts were rumored to be the new cast in a relaunch of the series? I wouldn't think twice about passing on them. Sporty's is better, but ehhhh.